hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Missing You" Park Yoo Chun, "Sad Ending Would Result In Lingering Thoughts"



Actor Park Yoo Chun revealed that he'd want drama "Missing You" to have a sad ending.
On December 17th, Park Yoo Chun responded to a question of "Will the drama end in tragedy?" by stating, "I'm not sure but I've spoke to the PD about it" and added "PD told me that due to the story told so far, it would be difficult to have a happy ending".
Even so, Park Yoo Chun stated "We have to see from episode to episode", leaving some hope. He added "I personally like the sad ending...I'd think that sad ending would leave the viewers with lingering thoughts".

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121217n17585  
credits: CDBloom @yehnet


No comments:

Post a Comment