hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Missing You" Yoon Eun Hye, On Romantic Scenes With Yoo Seung Ho, "It Feels Like I'm Sinning"




Actress Yoon Eun Hye honestly revealed that her romantic scenes with former child actor, Yoo Seung Ho, made her feel as if she's sinning.
On December 17th, Yoon Eun Hye praised Yoo Seung Ho at the "Missing you" Press Day held at the Yang Joo Munhwaland (Cultural Village), Kyeonggi-do, "Because Yoo Seung Ho acts so well, I didn't think that he was too young."
She continued and turned the interview location into sea of laughter by stating "But when I saw the pictures of us at an award show that has become a hot topic, I felt like I was sinning."
Yoon Eun Hye continue to praise Yoo Seung Ho, "Even so, when considering just his acting skills, I don't feel that he is too young at all"
credits: CDBloom @yehnet

No comments:

Post a Comment