hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yoon Eun Hye's interview about LOVE ♥




At the recent interview with TvDaily YEH carefully revealed her thought on love relationship. On the question of "have you ever dated a younger guy in real life?" she answered "Never with a younger guy.And I don't have that much romantic experience actually".

She continued "Talking about love relationships,I've never had one that worked well.I don't think love is something you can plan. As I was shooting IMY, I really felt that I am lonely. For example, I found myself wanting to share basic daily life conversations. "I've eaten" "I'm about to sleep now" these kind of simple communications.

Also "I had no idea that in the past I was proceeding along in life in a hectic way. When we were shooting the drama if (Park) YooChun was shooting scenes alone, there would be some resting time and I would feel the loneliness, so instead it is better when I'm busy. I hate the feeling of being lonely when I have the free time. It might be because I'm shooting this kind of drama that I felt this way, but more than that it might be because the feeling of wanting to (fall in) love has come to me," she candidly revealed.

This is different from YEH in the past. "In the past I don't really feel like I want to fall in love and be in a relationship. My way of thinking was "Someday I will be in a romantic relationship. If it's not a good person then I don't REALLY have to do it". But now if there's a good person then I want to quickly date" she said.

When asked about a public romance/relationship, YEH said "I'm quite open about that but if after revealing a relationship and that attacks are received,then I think I would hate that".

Translated by: amcosmicf
cre; ngthuhien149@soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment