hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yoon Eun Hye talks about Kim Joong Kook of 'Running Man'




Despite never having appeared on the show, Yoon Eun Hye is probably the celebrity most often mentioned on SBS′ Running Man.

The sad news is that this is mostly what′s stopping her from actually appearing on the show. 

The reason the topic of Yoon Eun Hye pops up so often on Running Man is because Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook were formerly involved in a love line in their X Man days. The coupling was incredibly popular at the time, and remains one of the most mentioned/imitated love lines today - which means Kim Jong Kook, who′s still a regular on the variety circuit, can′t seem to escape mentions of it on the show currently running in X Man′s time slot.

The way Kim Jong Kook flinches whenever he hears Yoon Eun Hye′s name is often used as one of the humorous themes of the show.

Yoon Eun Hye joked about the topic, "It′s like I′m appearing [in Running Man] every week. I think I′ll have to ask them to pay me." 

In a meeting with press on January 31, Yun Eun Hye said with a laugh, "I think it′s time they stopped, but I don′t know when I′ll be able to appear. They′re probably just teasing since we′re so close. I′m watching it happily because they′re people who′ve stayed with me even through my difficult times."

She, however, seemed to want to tread carefully on the issue of whether she′ll actually appear in the show, since the image of her love line with Kim Jong Kook is still too strong.

"I do want to be on the show, but I keep trying to keep my distance because I don′t want them to center the show on that issue," she said. 

Photo credit: The House Company Entertainment, SBS

No comments:

Post a Comment