hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yoon Eun Hye Revealed She Is Less Greedy Now With Acting

Yoon Eun Hye Revealed She Is Less Greedy Now With Acting


“This was the first time I acted with a different mindset.”
Yoon Eun Hye recently starred in MBC’s popular drama “I Miss You” and had a chance to sit down for an interview on January 31.
She shared that she was at peace while she was filming for this project. She explained, “In the past, I always had the mindset that I needed to do even better, but I followed a different tune this time.”
Yoon Eun Hye explained, “Because I always lived as an actor with controversial acting, I felt like I was floating even more due to good acting from child actors. I’m thankful for them, but am also uneasy. I cried so much my first shoot on my first day of filming. The scene involved me slapping another person, but I think I wasn’t fully prepared for it. I thought way too much while I was waiting by myself for the shoot. I was so nervous, I couldn’t really understand what the director said. I was known to be one with wit on set, but soon I found myself lacking much wit.”
She shared that she felt much more comfortable after people thought that way. “I actively tried to be less greedy and have a more peaceful mindset.”
EVERYONE, do you think her acting changed a lot from her earlier dramas (externally) or do you think her new mindset only affected how she approached her acting (internally)?



cr: soompi ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment