hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yoon Eun Hye talking about Park Yoo Chun ^_^

   



Yoon Eun Hye shared a common ground with acting partner Park YooChun as they both came from Idol beginnings.

As we were shooting I got closer to Park YooChun but we never once get to go eat together. Although we were supposed to go eat chicken..(laugh). As we both originated from a singing background, I think many people surrounding us were worried.As for me, in the past I was always hoping for actors who are acclaimed for their acting as my partner, but realistically the actors that I can be partnered with are actually limited, so I don’t know since when it was that I began not minding about who it was that will be my acting partner.Now, I only thought, ” I’m really thankful if it’s this actor.”

“I saw YooChun as a Hoobae about 8,9 years ago I think. Therefore it was a long time since we last met, and it was awkward when we were first saying our greetings. But due to him being nice and forthcoming, and even then he wasn’t the type who’s too over-familiar, so there was no pressure. Previously while shooting I was of the style that could not approach others easily, and if I were approached then I would be avoiding them, because I hated being misunderstood, but as I did Coffee Prince I changed a lot on that aspect. Because YooChun and SeungHo are younger than me,it was more comfortable.”

“Both of them are not of the over-talkative kind, and does not behave in a way that is over the limit so it was very comfortable to act. In the aspect of acting they are sensible/have sense and have a pure approach to acting and they did it in a fun way.It would have been hard if then acting was done calculatively. And as for YooChun he had so many tough challenges physically, I feel sorry and thankful about that.”




No comments:

Post a Comment