hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yoon Eun Hye on her last shooting day of "Missing You"




   *How was it shooting the final scenes?

EunHye:  when we were shooting for the final episode (the warehouse scene) I fainted in the middle of shooting and had to be taken to two hospitals. I was out of consciousness. We went to the hospital in YangPyeong(location) but it couldn't be solved so we went to another hospital in Seoul. I think I was put on 4 IV drips. Even in the car I was put on IV drip and I returned to the location,and it was really tough while shooting. I have never fell sick during shooting previously so I felt so apologetic to everyone that I don't know what to do. There was only one day left for shooting,so I was really dismayed/upset that my body was being problematic.

More than myself, I think it was really Park YooChun who suffered more physically. It was to the point that I even told my staffs half-jokingly,half-seriously "I know you guys are suffering too but Unnie is really fine, so in front of YooChun's staffs never ever show a hint that you guys are having a hard time". It was something that I was thankful and apologetic about.

T/N: When she talked about SuYeon "running out without clothes",she was referring to episode 15 when she ran out of Harry's house without any overcoat and HJW followed her before their huge confrontation scene by the street.I think I read somewhere that the scene took 4 hours to film in -20 celcius weather. o_O



Editors opinion ~!! MUST READ !! Yoon Eun Hye is really thoughtful ^_^
I just want to share here that I kinda choked a bit reading the part about her health problems,in fact she kept going back and forth to Oriental Hospital to get treatment after filming wrapped due to her deteriorating health conditions T_T even up until the day she did the interview (yesterday) she was still not completely fine. Aigoo,please get well soon angel. I'm sorry to say this but if this was a lot of other actress, the fact that she fainted,had 4 bottle of IV drips and returning determinedly to the shooting location would have been made major mass-com topic in articles and entertainmebt news bits to gain attention and sympathy, but look at how humble and nice she is, it is only WAYY after the finale buzz is over that she properly talked about it. Even the fact that she watched the finale at the hospital, it was mentioned in the news that she would be watching at "home" back then. T_T

And can I just marvel again at her thoughtfulness and care..goshhh that she would tell her staffs not to make a show of their hardships in front of YooChun's staffs, when at that point she herself,the leading actress,was SO sick,even drinking water made her vomit. The gesture is just so..T_T I'm just touched. She knew better than anyone else how hard it was for YooChun and his staffs, who had to go all over the place in such crazy weather to shoot all those individual scenes for HJW, how hard they were working and persevering so she made it a point not to allow her staffs to add any uncomfortable feelings for them by complaining of hardships or anything.



Cr: Soompi  (thanks for the translate) 



No comments:

Post a Comment