hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Missing You" Yoon Eun Hye's Top Quality Crying Performance Made The Viewers Cry




Yoon Eun Hye's Top quality crying performance filled the living rooms with tears.

Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun) arrested Zoe (Lee Soo Yeon/Yoon Eun Hye), in order to protect her, in the episode of MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Missing You" (Script Moon Hee Jung, PD Lee Jae Dong) that aired on the night of the 5th.

As Han Jung Woo took her into the interrogation room in order to investigate her, Zoe remembered the time when Kang Sang Deuk sexually assaulted her and stated, "What's the problem? It's good that he died. Why are you trying so hard to capture his murderer? Isn't it great that he died?". Han Jung Woo then responded that the interrogation room is being recorded.

Even so, Zoe responded "I saw it on the news paper. He assaulted a young female student and throw her body away at a dam, right? Bastards like him needs to die. Am I the only one who feels this way?."

That's when a message was received that Zoe and Lee Soo Yeon's finger prints were different, and Zoe was released. Zoe and Lee Soo Yeon's fingerprints came out different because Harry had the fingerprints substituted with some other person's.

Zoe continued on to distort Han Jung Woo's real intentions by stating "Wouldn't you like it if I was Lee Soo Yeon? Then we wouldn't have to go through this annoying process since I'm the killer. Isn't that why you came over to Harry's house on the day of the crime? Did you want to test me out by saying I was Lee Soo Yeon and asking me to call out your name? So that you can arrest me if I was indeed Lee Soo Yeon? Is that why you continued to linger around me since then? A murderer's daughter. An assaulted girl. If I was Lee Soo Yeon then you wouldn't even need to seek other evidence, right? Detective Han?".

Han Jung Woo responded, "Why are you so twisted? Do daughters of murderers all kill people? People don't kill others just because they were assaulted and hurt. Soo Yeon? Soo Yeon would never kill anyone." Then Zoe spoke out, "If I was Lee Soo Yeon, I'd kill you first".

Then Han Jung Woo dropped his tears as he stated "Even if you'd kill me, I wish you were Lee Soo Yeon".

Zoe was released with the help of Harry and Han Jung Woo stated as he watched Zoe and Harry walk away, "Soo Yeon, you must feel pain whenever you see me, just as you did whenever you saw the scar on your foot, right? I'm sorry, I'll wait for you. It's gone..Bad memories".

While Zoe didn't show any emotions in front of Harry when she returned home, she went into her room and broke down in tears as she remembered all the hurtful words she had said to Han Jung Woo. She cried covering her mouth with her hand so that no one would hear her, then crawled to her bed and buried her head under the blanket while crying profusely.

Zoe, who does not have a day without tears due to her past scars. The viewers watching this scene responded, "It hurt me very much", "I cried when Yoon Eun Hye cried", "Yoon Eun Hye's to quality performance stood out", "Yoon Eun Hye has become the queen of tears", and etc.

In this episode, Kim Myung Bok (Song Ok Sook) instantly realized that Zoe was her daughter Lee Soo Yeon after seeing her as she was returning from being interrogated. Then the anticipation of the scene increased as she went to Zoe's house and met with her daughter.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121206n02954
credits: CDBloom @ yehnet

No comments:

Post a Comment