hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Friday, February 10, 2012

Yoon Eun Hye's FEBRUARY 2012 tweets ~^^*


note: PURPLE=date , BLUE=Original tweet & RED = Translation






Feb. 2 


와우~~~죠앙💗나두같이 리폼해야징!!RT : scoooop!!!

e월e일
드디어 첫번째
boutique샵이 오픈하였습니다!
84 over e의 빈티지 리메이크 라인과
yj의 모자 및 헤어 악세사리등
unique제품들을 만나보세요!
위치는 한남역 근처입니다
open Mon-Fri 12pm -8pm Sat 12pm-5pm

http://m.google.co.kr/u/m/dheqqW
http://twitpic.com/8ep0gs








Wow~~~love it .I'm gonna get it reformed as well scoooop!!! RT @TheHouseCompany The first boutique shop has opened on 2/2nd! 84  over e ( eighty-four over e ) is a brand by YEH's best friend and a new designer.
It's going to open near the Han Nam station right near the House (YEH's agency)~
I highly recommend it to people who enjoys unique clothes based on modern British and vintage reform styles!!








FEB. 9




3월에 나올 자두언니의음악을듣고 선뜻 자켓촬영에 도움주신 많은분들리고 그분들과 함께한 오늘..
이제야 촬영마치고 집에들어와 
자두 언니의 눈물을보며 마음깊은곳에 감사함이느껴지는 밤..아니 아침입이다!
우린 정말 인복도 무쟈게 ~~~많은 
행복한 사람들입니다❤
감사합니다 
열심히 보답하겠습니다~
그리구 어색했을텐데 아니 긴장되고힘들었을텐데 믿고 따라와준 주인공
덕은언니!!!

당신은 참 착하고 멋있는사람!!
쵝오쵝오 ~~
아~~~~+_+;;
이제야 긴장이풀리는구나~~
ㅎㅎ

from her twitter posterous http://1003grace-yjwd.posterous.com/lruglbeoidcb






It's a day spent listening to Jadu unnie's music to be released in March..and with all the people who helped us with the jacket cover (album) shooting.
Just came back home after the shooting and it's a night..no morning that I felt grateful upon seeing Jadu unnie's tears..
We truly are people who are blessed to have good people around us..
We are very happy..
Thank you
We'll work hard to repay your efforts
And the main star who probably felt awkward..no, hardships and nervousness but followed with full trust..
Duk Eun unnie!!
You are a very cool and a good person!!
You're the best! the best!
Ah~~~~+_+;;
now i'm relieved of being tense~~
Hehe









FEB. 9 




일어나서 쉼없이 달렸는데..헉 아직도 할일이 많이 남았넹 @-@;;;


Got up and restless. Having a rush.. Huck, still there's a lot of work to do @-@;;;








우헤헤 네~~^^감사합니당RT  화이팅!!! 자두양도 화이팅!!!!이라 전해줘~~^^


wohehe yes~~^^ thank you RT hwaiting!!! Jadu assignment hwaiting!!!! I tell~~^^








히히 감사합니다 ~오빠도 광화문 연가 뮤지컬 화이팅이용~기대기대😊~~RT  자두의 앨범과 그녀의변신 기대할께~




Hi hi thank you~ oppa good luck to you also and on your 'Love Songs of Gwang Hwa Mun' musical. hwaiting (FIGHTING / GOOD LUCK)~ look forward too/anticipating,anticipating~~ RT @ybrocks I'll look forward to Jadu's album and her transformation~








FEB.13






후쿠오카에 도착했는데...비가와요~~ㅠㅠ!;;;;오또케




Just arrived at the Fukuoka but...It's raining~~ㅠㅠ!;;;;what now(?)









ing
















FEB.15 (after the fan meet)






오늘 참 감사한하루~뿌듯뿌듯~❤ 와주신 모든분들 즐겨주시고 제맘 다 받아주신 여러분들 사랑합니다~ 이런 느낌땜에 제가 살아가는 행복을 느낍니다~^^최고~~!! 뽀너스 사진 오프닝때 사용했던 가면~ㅋㅋ ...




Today was a very grateful day~Very fulfilling ~❤ Everyone who came enjoyed 
the event and accepted everything I had to offer favorably...I love you. It's the feelings like these that makes me feel happiness as I live my life~^^ Absolutely the best~!! This is an additional picture with the mask used during the opening of the show~kk 











FEB. 24








2010년 뉴욕에서의 어느날 친구가좋아하는 동물을 그려보겠다며 처음으로 스케치해본 말^^;; 뭔가에 홀렸었나ㅋㅋ 처음치고 꽤나 잘그렸다며 친구가 2년만에 가져와보여줬다!! ㅎㅎ 고놈 잘생겨서 자랑좀 해...http://post.ly/5YheG
While in New York in 2010, I tried drawing a sketch of my friend's favorite animal, a horse, for the first time^^;; I must've been possessed or something keke saying that it's pretty good for my first try, my friend brought these back to show it to me after 2 years!! hehe..I'd figure I'd show off a bit since he (horse) is quite handsome..


these are her drawings :)









FEB.25


아~웃겨!!! 오늘 크게한번 웃었습니다 ㅋ




ah~funny!!! today I greatly laughed 










데이비드 라샤펠 전시회를 보고왔더니 온세상이 라샤펠 사진같구나~!!!



David La Chapelle's show I came to see the exhibition, David La Chapelle your photos seems like the whole world ~!!! (p.s David LaChapelle is a photographer and director who works in the fields of fashionadvertising, and fine art photography, and is noted for his surreal, unique, sexualized, and often humorous style. )












FEB.29


한남동에위치한 e+e store는 예전에 몇번 트위터를 통해 이름을 올린 적이있습니다 2월 22일에 정식으로 오픈을했고 몇몇기사처럼 제가 사업가변신을한것이아니라^^;;(민망) 신예디자이너가 핸드 메이드로...


I've tweeted about the e+e store in Hannam-dong few times before.

It opened officially on 2/22 and..
it's not the case that I've turned into a businesswoman as few articles have reported ^^;;(Embarrassed)
It's a shop which offers hand made vintage reform style clothes and accessories by a new designer.
Because I'm a very close friend of the designer I've been helping her out and keeping my eyes on the process.
As my job (being an actress) is one that involves people's attention, it is possible that I could be of help to her. But I also thought twice about how her talents could be undervalued and be attacked due to my name being involved. Because it's a friend who owns this cool shop, and because I am also interested in many things, I've simply been involved with the decorations and other things up to this point. Most of my clothes I wear these days have come from my friend as the sample work has been done on me, keke. While she may at this point lack in many ways, please support her as she's putting lots of care into her work and is improving a step at a time.











































other trans: FULL CREDITS to CDBloom @yehnet

No comments:

Post a Comment