hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yoon Eun Hye on Next + One Magazine HongKong January 2012






































Translation of Yoon Eun Hye Interview with Next+One Magazine (Hong Kong Magazine)


In front of camera Yoon Eun Hye is like Shen Jia Yi (the popular Taiwan actress) who is innocent and cute, but in the same time she also can be sexy, pretty and glamour. The truth is although she looks beautiful and elegant but behind the camera she likes to play/joking and laughing. Her zodiac is Gemini, whatever happen she will always laugh and be positive thinking, always grateful.

After more than 10 years working in entertainment industry, Yoon Eun Hye’s very grateful that she has done so many thing such as modeling, singing, presenting and acting and having participated in some interesting events. "When I was a singer I enjoyed fans cheering, when modeling I learn to show my confident, when I became an actor the challenge is greater. In recent years the interpretation of a role is more difficult. The character is more complex and contradictive. Such as Goong & Coffee Prince." Yoon Eun Hye feels she’s getting mature and hoping to get a solid & full of conflict character in the future

Working in Korean entertainment industry isn’t easy. The competition is 100 times harder than in Hong Kong’s (the writer is exaggerate it) “In that year I didn’t have any strength. A 15 year old girl suddenly became a singer. I just can say that I’ve been very lucky to survive in this field. I know that there is a time I won’t be famous anymore. I know that one day I will be forgotten.Of course I will be very sad. I can’t control the external outcome, but I’m a type of person who will try hard no matter what and won’t give up until the end

Everyone who’s on the top will find obstacle.

Yoon Eun Hye has reached her success because of her role in Coffee Prince. But after that she’s got criticism for her character in My Fair Lady. After heard about it she’s analyzed the criticism and discussed it quitely. For her the criticism is her “daily meal”. She didn’t care if people scold/criticize her, what she care of is how she try to improve and show/prove it to them/the people. “I don’t afraid of difficulties and challenges while I’m learning and try to improve, because of that we can fight and be stronger. After having a lot of experience in acting I know my capability and my flaws. But it will be a burden if you want me to be a doctor or a lawyer. (because of her weak enunciation)”

“In my spare time I will feel pressured. It can be changed into motivation.”

When facing problem Yoon Eun Hye always reminding herself to be relaxed, trying not to pay any attention to it. “Everyone has their own pressured. When facing with my own pressured I can distract it by having meal with my friends, watching movie. Try to forget unpleasant matter. While left alone I’m thinking of how to solve the problem. The important thing is to keep positive thinking.” Yoon Eun Hye is an active person, always busying herself, an actress who has a full schedulle. Her days off is just 1 or 2 days. She said “When in my leisure time I can be lonely. I always arrange my schedule to be fulled so that way I can feel my days are meaningful. When I don’t have any project I don’t know what to do.” Her manager’s adding that Yoon Eun Hyr can draw a good painting. (my note : I so want to see it)

Yoon Eun Hye didn’t really proficient about zodiac, about how to appreciate the beauty. Feeling pretty is enough for her. “I was thinking that it’s enough by just wearing a cloth and using make up. Beautiful is relative. By smiling and being elegant will show your beauty essence. People praise me that I'm pretty, natural and not posed (genuine). I’m grateful for that, but actually I’m not a kind of person who will pay much attention to my appearance. Feeling comfortable is enough for me.”

Yoon Eun Hye is an optimist person and always give a casual impression to the people around her.She didn’t have any plan about her love life & her future. She said, now people living a complex life. Assuming that there is so many conditions to get happiness. She thinks a happiness coming from inside (heart) and it’s nothing to do with the outside. She didn’t think about the future much because she can’t visualize it. The important thing is having a good life in the mean time. (I agree)

"About Ethan Ruan,I’ve heard his name before shooting a CF together. When we met in the shooting site my face’s reddened. I don’t know how to explain it. Ethan can feel that I was nervous so he tried to make me laugh that’s way the atmosphere became relax." Now Yoon Eun Hye’s learning Mandarin, hoping to enter China market. But she didn’t have any special plan yet. Maybe there is a chance to star in a movie with Ethan ??

Writer’s note :

I’ve been interviewed many Korean actresses. Yoon Eun Hye is easy going that make me won’t forget her. While photoshooting she’s always responsive and very professional and the important things is giving a healthy, elegant and sexy image. She came to Hongkong to attend MCM event & hoping to walking down Hong Kong port and try out some snacks there.

Yoon Eun Hye’s Beauty tips :

Positive thinking, always grateful, do your best, calm in the face of problem, always smiling, so the natural beauty coming out from inside.

My style :

Natural derived styles, the most important thing is it’s reflects your personality, didn't need ornate and extravagance

PS : Reading this make me love her more













































Credit : http://yooneunhye.net/forums/post/15163 

No comments:

Post a Comment