hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Friday, November 4, 2011

Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong wook said to be drama"Wild Romance/Violent Romance" (tentative tile) was not true

Sorry Neris'(LIGHT -YEH fcname) ~ but the said to be YEH & LDW drama was NOT TRUE at ALL ..
According to Yoon Eun Hye's tweet ( http://twitter.com/#!/1003Grace) stated below :


 * 처음듣는제목의 작품^^;;제가 물망에올랐다네요 기사보고 그런작품이있는걸알았네요 오히려제가 민망하네요..ㅠㅠ 아이고 ㅎㅎ 속지마세요ㅋ


*in ENGLISH : First time I'm hearing of this project^^;;It says I'm likely to star, but I found out about the project only after seeing the article. I'm actually embarrassed by this..ㅠㅠ




(rumor : Yoon Eun Hye's name was mentioned in another project, so let's wait patiently for good news in the future) 

No comments:

Post a Comment