hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *

hello NERIS' / WARRIORS *
welcome to my YEH page*_* enjoy ~~ know more about YEH and more photos of YEH ^^* follow us on twitter @yooneunhyeclub. YEH's twitter is @1003Grace

Saturday, July 23, 2011

YEH's Interview at stage ..




TRANSLATIONS:


YEH: Before I became the Artistry spokesperson, I tried it and found that it works before agreeing to be its spokesperson. In Korea, spreading by word of mouth is very important. So, when people around me, told me Artistry's products are really good, I was very glad I did not make the wrong choice.
So I took 10mins with it. My skin really felt supple and hydrated after using it. I didn't expect it.
Q: I totally agree with you.
YEH: You sound like you have really used it.
Q: Korea is well known for its beauty products. Soon after Artistry entered the market, it became very popular with Korean ladies. As the spokesperson, what do you think of that?
I have sensitive skin, so I made careful selection before agreeing to be its spokesperson.
Before this, I did a simple face mask, which took only 8 mins - to renew my skin.
YEH : Not sure if you have tried that. (turned to interview the interviewer instead. lols.)
Q: Laughs. Sure I've used it.
YEH: Because I have sensitive skin, I cannot use harsh products. When I received the sample, i did not believe it would work in 8 mins.
Q: Sounds like you have a very busy schedule. How do you take care of your skin? As Ms Yoon just became the spokesperson for Artistry, could you tell us your opinions about it.
YEH: I am an actress first and foremost. Skincare is very important, but i'm a lazy about it. I don't take special care of it like going to salons. Rather than going to expensive salons, daily maintenance and careful selection of such products are important. Artistry products are very good.

 Brief Translation: Lynx@KP
(video intro / welcome etc etc etc) YEH greets the audience sweetly.
Q: There are many fans amongst us today, who are curious about what you're doing. Do you have any new works?
YEH: I've just filming for LTM and I went recently to Hawaii for a CF. Meanwhile, I am in the midst of picking another project to showcase another new side of me. We're also thinking of collaborating with Chinese artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment